Good Day Snowmobile Enthusiast,
The Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club is a volunteer based snowmobile organization for Dauphin and surrounding area . We develop, maintain, and groom 300 km+ of designated trail. Consider becoming a member to help strengthen the sport of snowmobiling in the area.
Please check out and support our generous sponsors!
Next Meeting Date:
Monday, October 2, 2017
Parkway Lanes upper conference room
7:00 PM Meet & Greet
7:30 PM Meeting
The Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club will once again be fundraising at one of the hilltop bars at Countryfest 2017. We are looking for volunteers to help from June 29 to July 2 for various shifts and times. We have a lot of fun and as a volunteer you will receive a weekend worker's pass that grants you access to most places except for the grandstand shows. If anyone is available please call Irene at 204-655-3510 to make arrangement. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Check out our newest warm up shelter located at GPS location N 51⁰ 08.000, W 100⁰ 11.405This shelter is made possible by the following donors:
- McMunn and Yates Building Supplies (supplied materials and donated cabinets and paint)
- Timberfab Industries (donated rafters and counter top)
- Warren Edwards Plumbing and Heating (supplied and installed chimney)
- Korotash Electric (supplied wiring and installed lights)
- Garry Roloff Construction and staff (built shelter)
- Hank Nykiforuk Painting (interior painting)
- Cam Chute (building mover)
- Darren Genik - Parkland Glass (signage)
- Stan Burdeniuk (donated wall insulation and concrete pads)
- Parkland Yamaha (donated LED lights)
- Dauphin and District Snowmobile Club Volunteers
- Snowman Inc.
- The Dauphin and District Community Foundation
- Community Futures Parkland
Special thanks to landowner Garry Sulatyski for allowing the shelter to be placed on his property.
Dauphin snowmobile club memberships are now available for $20 and are available at the following businesses: Parkland Yamaha & Arctic Cat and Reit-Syd equipment (Ski-Doo).